Fujitsu Mini Split Cooling and Heating
A ductless system is made up of an indoor unit called the evaporator and an outdoor unit called the condensing unit. The evaporator is connected to the condensing unit by copper tubing and electrical wiring which is passed through a two and a half to three inch hole. Essentially, it is a small central air unit with the capability of heating or cooling more than one room.
Why install a ductless heating & cooling system ?
1. With Central Air you must cool an entire home when only one room may need cooling. On the other hand, ductless mini-splits cool only the areas you want and not the areas you don’t.
2. 18,000 BTU is a typical minimum central air unit. With ductless mini-splits, you can use 9,000 or 12,000 BTUs.
3. Typical three ton homes are not zoned or require complex zoning systems, which makes it very expensive for the homeowner. With ductless mini-splits, multiple evaporators make zoning as simple as setting a remote control.
4. Energy wasted in long lengths of uninhabited ductwork means higher energy bills. Less than five percent cooling loss occurs in insulated refrigerant lines compared with up to twentyfive percent through ducts.
5. Retrofitting homes requires cutting holes in walls, floors, ceilings or decreasing closet space with ducts. Ductless mini-splits requires just a three or four inch diameter hole in the outside wall. Means less mess and better home aesthetics.
What color do Fujitsu’s ductless mini-split systems come in?
Any color you want as long as it’s beige. Alternate colors are not available.
Serving these fine cities in Pierce County: Ductless Heating and Cooling Puyallup, Ductless Heating and Cooling Tacoma, Ductless Heating and Cooling Sumner WA.